Geelong Employment

Melbourne Employment

Hobart Employment

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hostage Tells Inquest Cops Saved My Life

border=1Sydney Morning Herald Hostage tells inquest cops saved my lifeHerald SunA HOSTAGE said man, those cops saved my life after police shot dead the robber who was holding a pistol at his head, an inquest has been told. Bar manager Ninos Shlaimon said two officers, with their guns drawn,
    A HOSTAGE said man, those cops saved my life after police shot dead the robber who was holding a pistol at his head, an inquest has been told.Bar manager Ninos Shlaimon said two officers, with their guns drawn, were outside the hotel as he was being marched out as a human shield for the robber.He said he yelled out Dont shoot, dont shoot and waved his arms in front of his face, as the ... Read.... Hostage Tells Inquest Cops Saved My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment