Geelong Employment

Melbourne Employment

Hobart Employment

Thursday 9 February 2012

Daniel Radcliffe: I Started Drinking Too Much Because I Wanted To Be Like ...

border=1CTV.ca Daniel Radcliffe: I started drinking too much because I wanted to be like ...Mirror.co.ukThe Harry Potter star is desperate to get back from America to be with his girlfriend. Youre a lucky lady, Rosie Coker Missing Rosie: Daniel Radcliffe AP Sitting in a Los Angles hotel roo
   Sitting in a Los Angles hotel room, chatting away about his latest film, youd assume that all was well in Daniel Radcliffes world. But deep down the Harry Potter star is missing the woman who has stolen his heart Rosie Coker.Daniel, 22, has been in America for weeks promoting the spine-chilling horror movie, The Woman in Black. And, looking wistful, he admits hes desperate to ge... Read.... Daniel Radcliffe: I Started Drinking Too Much Because I Wanted To Be Like ...

No comments:

Post a Comment